FORTISBC CONNECT TO GAS AND SAVE
BY CONNECTING TO NATURAL GAS, YOU CAN SAVE ENERGY AND MONEY WHILE ENJOYING THE COSY WARMTH YOUR FAMILY NEEDS. NATURAL GAS IS PIPED DIRECTLY TO YOUR HOME, MEANING NO MORE OIL STORAGE TANK, WOOD CHOPPING OR FILLING PROPANE TANKS, AND YOU'LL HAVE MORE OPTIONS FOR ADDITIONAL NATURAL GAS APPLIANCES TOO.
How To Apply
- First obtain a pre-qualification code in advance of submitting your application form. Pre-qualification codes are only available until December 31, 2018 or while quantities last.
- Review the Connect to Gas program terms and conditions or Direct Vent Wall Furnace rebate terms and conditions and ensure you meet the eligibility requirements prior to purchasing any equipment. FortisBC is not responsible for any costs that are incurred as a result of a failure by customer to meet the eligibility criteria or otherwise comply with the terms and conditions.
- Check out our quality installation resources before you buy a furnace.
- Purchase and install an eligible natural gas space and/or water heating system. Have a gas contractor licensed with Technical Safety BC install your heat or heat & hot water system. Search our Trade Ally Network directory to find a contractor.
- Complete the required application form(s):
- $1,300 rebate for installing a qualifying natural gas heating system
- $1,700 rebate for installing a qualifying natural gas heating system and hot water system
- $700 rebate for installing a natural gas wall furnace
- $1,100 rebate for installing a natural gas wall furnace and hot water system
- $1,000 rebate for the Natural Gas Water Heater program
Include a copy of your invoice showing details of all work performed, including the purchase date, make, model and installation permit number.
Send the completed and signed application with the invoice, postmarked within 30 days of the installation date of the heating system, and no later than January 31, 2019. Applications may take up to 90 days to process.
Connect to Gas program
FortisBC Energy Inc.
PO Box 9080, Station Main
Surrey, BC, V3T 0J6