NATURAL GAS WALL FURNACE REBATE
- All new natural gas direct vent wall furnaces that meet BC code requirements are eligible.
- This program is for existing homes only and is not available for new construction.
- Only one rebate per appliance or system installed per household.
How to apply
- Obtain a pre-qualification code before submitting your rebate application.
- Ensure you meet the eligibility requirements prior to purchasing any equipment. FortisBC is not responsible for any costs that are incurred as a result of a failure by customer to meet the eligibility criteria or otherwise comply with the terms and conditions.
- Purchase an eligible direct vent wall furnace and have it installed by Sebco Gas licensed with Technical Safety BC.
- Complete the required rebate application and have Sebco Gas complete and sign their part:
- Email or mail the completed and signed application with a copy of your invoice, postmarked within 60 days of the installation date of the heating system, to:
Direct Vent Wall Furnace Program
FortisBC Energy Inc.
PO Box 9080, Station Main
Surrey, BC, V3T 0J6
FortisBC is not responsible for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed applications. If mailing, registered mail is recommended.
- Applications may take up to 90 days to process.
If your home has access to natural gas, get a pre-qualification code and have a wall furnace or wall furnace and water heater installed to be eligible for rebates of $700 or $1,100.
If you install an eligible high-efficiency natural gas water heater, you could receive an additional rebate from $200 to $1,000 through our ENERGY STAR® water heater program.
|Natural gas direct vent wall furnace||$700||
|Natural gas direct vent wall furnace and water heater||$1,100||
Ensure a quality furnace installation
Having your new heating system installed to quality standards can help provide you with years of comfort and energy savings. Before you buy a natural gas heating system, watch our short video to learn what quality installation means and why you should choose Sebco Gas.