DISCONTINUED- FORTISBC TWO-UPGRADE BONUS
- No home evaluation required.
- Make two bonus-eligible upgrades from the list below, with the noted restrictions. Each appliance type can only count toward the bonus once (e.g. two fireplaces count as one upgrade).
Choose eligible upgrades
See individual rebate pages for full details and requirements for each upgrade and other options:
EnerChoice® fireplace (must replace an existing gas fireplace in the premises)
FortisBC is here to help
How to apply
- Decide what eligible upgrades are best suited for your home and budget with help from your program-qualified energy advisor and/or contractor.
- If you’re having a program-qualified energy advisor complete a pre- and post-upgrade EnerGuide home evaluation, they will submit a supplemental application for the EnerGuide home evaluation rebate and home energy improvement bonus on your behalf.
- Apply online for individual upgrades within six months of completing your installations with the following information:
- your FortisBC natural gas account number
- your email
- scanned copies of all paid invoices showing details of all work performed, including the purchase date, make, model and installation permit numbers (if applicable).
See the invoice and supplementary documentation requirements for more details on what to include with your rebate application.
- If you’re not the utility account holder (e.g. property is a rental), have the account holder complete the consent form.
- Allow up to 90 days to process your application.